• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need help please

No just the other way around.
That hipoint will get the job done.
With a warenty that can't be matched.
I myself was waiting for the comments because its Not the top of the line sidearm.
But Yes it is a tool to provide protection
And it sure beats the hell out of nothing at all.

yep :) and like I said before I cant afford much I really wish I could but I will take what I can get right now plus still have to get my carrying permit.

yep :) and like I said before I cant afford much I really wish I could but I will take what I can get right now plus still have to get my carrying permit.
If you ever want to upgrade .
Go to Forsyth County pawn in Cumming.
They have a great lay-away program on any gun you like.
Very nice people to deal with and a great selection.
Half the staff there are women and can relate to your situation.

If you ever want to upgrade .
Go to Forsyth County pawn in Cumming.
They have a great lay-away program on any gun you like.
Very nice people to deal with and a great selection.
Half the staff there are women and can relate to your situation.

Oh I plan to I'm going to get to know this gun take it apart clean it practice and all of that good stuff for a while then get myself and upgrade! :) and Thank you thats not to far away

Oh I plan to I'm going to get to know this gun take it apart clean it practice and all of that good stuff for a while then get myself and upgrade! :) and Thank you thats not to far away
Sounds to Me like you have a plan.
I can relate to being a single parent.
It takes every penny to raise a child on one income.
My daughter is 13 and plays fast pitch softball.
Can't afford it but it keeps her on the Right path.
Some times think I may have to side line robbing banks to make ends meet.
But it all works out in the end.
I Wish you the best .

Sounds to Me like you have a plan.
I can relate to being a single parent.
It takes every penny to raise a child on one income.
My daughter is 13 and plays fast pitch softball.
Can't afford it but it keeps her on the Right path.
Some times think I may have to side line robbing banks to make ends meet.
But it all works out in the end.
I Wish you the best .

I somewhat got a plan still working everyday on it though and it is I have two kids and one takes soooo much medicine and one is still a baby. I only have my parents on my side of the family so it is very hard but they are my world. I've thought of that to Lol and thank you!

Ok don't make fun of me but I'm a little on the overprotective side and have this need and urge to make the edc or "bug out" bags just in case of anything at all even a bad tornado or we break down somewhere if we go on a trip or well anything Lol any one else like that or am I just weird?

Ok don't make fun of me but I'm a little on the overprotective side and have this need and urge to make the edc or "bug out" bags just in case of anything at all even a bad tornado or we break down somewhere if we go on a trip or well anything Lol any one else like that or am I just weird?

Always plan for the worst case scenario but hope for the best.

You are the responsible person for your family's well being and security is a very basic responsibility that many are complacent about and blissfully ignorant of as well. We live in a country where the far majority can be lax on their security responsibility and fare well... most of the time until they get a reality check, then and only after a significant emotional event do they consider a game changer then accept the full responsibility of their and their own family's personal security.

We fare well often due to the risk of breaking into another person's home where the people have the fundamental right to keep and bear arms. It' a risk that many a thug has found out not worth it.

Only my opinion........but if you want a weapon that is appropriate for home/self defense and that will go boom everytime you pull the trigger please consider trading in that hi-point for something more like a beretta tom cat or something of the sort. It's easy to load and unload, will not over penetrate and has more than sufficient stopping power. In a home defense situation there may be low light and you may more than like would have to fire from a less-than-ideal position for instance...in the bed in a dark room. The muzzle flash from that .45 would blind you,temporarily compromise your hearing and make it nearly impossible to put a effective follow up shot on target. Not to mention the recoil plus the weight of a hi-point. I armed my mother and sisters with 380's and.40s and frangible ammunition to prevent over penetration in a home setting where people (children) may be sleeping on the other side of that wall the criminal is standing in front of. The same Glock 42 .380 I purchased for my sister was the source of an intruders expedited demise Dec. 14 of last year. With weekly visits to Hotshots firing range and the help of crimson trace laser sights she was able to put 4 out of 5 rounds in the intruders face and throat. Bottom line....smaller caliber equals less muzzle flash, a lesser chance of over penetration and faster follow up shot. Whatever you decide....practice practice practice !!!! The mor you sweat in peace time, the less you bleed in war. God Bless You Ma'am.

So I'm in love and a little sore lol shot a 300 win mag and a 308 and lord they are something but I loved them ! My shoulder is slightly sore lol but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom