• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need some help y’all. COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do what i can. I dont have a paypal though. Is their another way besides paypal?

Same here, I don't have PayPal, but I'm local (enough) and can meet ftf w/cash. Waiting to hear (pm) back from OP.
I am sure you could PM him and ask what his address is and work something out. Thanks.

This is where the true brotherhood (ODT) comes in. I don't care your religion, i dont't care your politics. I don't know philwil68 philwil68 , never met'em yet that I know of or remember. If he were a noob, I would passed right on by. But he ain't, and I ain't. And I been around long enough to recognize ya'lls callsigns. I don't give hand outs, but a hand up is okay in my book. A MAN ask for help carrying his cross, I'm obliged to at least move some rocks out the way so's he don't stumble carrying HIS load.. We all been there.

This is where the true brotherhood (ODT) comes in. I don't care your religion, i dont't care your politics. I don't know philwil68 philwil68 , never met'em yet that I know of or remember. If he were a noob, I would passed right on by. But he ain't, and I ain't. And I been around long enough to recognize ya'lls callsigns. I don't give hand outs, but a hand up is okay in my book. A MAN ask for help carrying his cross, I'm obliged to at least move some rocks out the way so's he don't stumble carrying HIS load.. We all been there.
Well said sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom