• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the space giveaway. DONE @mustang-3537 winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
Crown Royal Branded bag. Specifically designed to carry the odd shape of Crown Royal bottles. Holds up to 5 liter size bottles. Bag is padded, and dividers are removable. I got it for work but have never used it.

47FE693B-B853-4F58-941F-1BF4A615FDAC.jpeg
795AD23A-5A2F-432C-8CDA-93053CAD9A0D.jpeg
AEF8C9B2-F637-4D13-A3AD-2721002D3BE2.jpeg

Drawing will be held on St. Patty’s Day. RNG is my kid picking random magnetic numbers off the fridge.

1 entry for everyone
1 entry for telling your favorite joke
1 entry for anyone who is Irish (1/1024th counts here)

Good luck!

In, Joke
An Irishman, an Italian, and a Pollack were having a drink together at the local tavern. The Irishman says, "...You know, where I'm from, there's a bar called "O'Mally's", where you buy a drink, then you buy another drink, and then O'Mally himself buys you a drink." The Italian then says, "Well....where I'm from, there's a place called "Vinnie's", where you buy a drink, then Vinnie buy you a drink, then you buy another drink, and then Vinnie buys you another drink.." The Pollack then says "Well...where I come from, there's a bar where they buy you a drink, then they buy you another drink, and then they buy you another drink, and then they take you in back, and then you get laid !". The Irishman and the Italian both respond with, "Gee...that sounds like a great place ! Have you ever been there ?" "No..." said the Pollack, "...but my sister has ..."

in for joke....
man and wife getting divorced, when they get to court the judge ask the man why he was the one who filed for the divorce
Man replies " Your Honor, Im sick and tired of My wifes behavior , for months now shes be out till all hours of the morning running all over town from bar to bar, I just cat take it any more. Its driving me crazy and has ruined out marriage"
The judge ask the woman " Mam is this true?"
she answers "Yes your honor"
The judge then asks her " Mam, would you please tell the court the reason for this behavior?
The wife answers " Your honor . ,,,,I was looking for him!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom