• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need...

I don't criticize you for you choices. Your inpatients to jump on someone for their choices just shows your elitist attitude. If you get sucked into the sales pitch of the higher line manufacturers then I have to laugh at you. I use to be a salesman and they will say anything to sell you their product. The fact you bought into to it just shows yours ignorance. Giessele is a damn good trigger and I don't dispute that. Sometimes I like a little more control over my trigger and use JP. One thing I won't do is straight up knock someone for their choices to make myself look like I am somehow better that the next person. You willingness to jump on that just shows me your inferiority complex and overcompensating for it. How about growing a back bone and say what you want to say and not have to criticize someone else to make yours look like it is somehow better. You do you and I will respect that as you should do me doing me. I also noticed everything you used is the most expensive parts to be had. Simply not needed. If I used all that I would spout out all the advantages as well.

I don't criticize you for you choices. Your inpatients to jump on someone for their choices just shows your elitist attitude. If you get sucked into the sales pitch of the higher line manufacturers then I have to laugh at you. I use to be a salesman and they will say anything to sell you their product. The fact you bought into to it just shows yours ignorance. Giessele is a damn good trigger and I don't dispute that. Sometimes I like a little more control over my trigger and use JP. One thing I won't do is straight up knock someone for their choices to make myself look like I am somehow better that the next person. You willingness to jump on that just shows me your inferiority complex and overcompensating for it. How about growing a back bone and say what you want to say and not have to criticize someone else to make yours look like it is somehow better. You do you and I will respect that as you should do me doing me. I also noticed everything you used is the most expensive parts to be had. Simply not needed. If I used all that I would spout out all the advantages as well.

Dude....stop making yourself look stupid. If you want to be a “parts are parts” guy, go ahead. Just don’t try and pass off known lesser quality components as “just as good and you’re only paying for a name” when you have zero clue why certain parts command a premium over others.

Just like when you went ranting about some receiver set you bought claiming it was the best thing you had ever experienced before you even assembled it to see if it as dimensionally correct...

If I see misinformation, I will call it out just like I have here. If you see that as “knocking” someone’s suggestions, then you have interpersonal skill issues.

If I am wrong, then so be, I don’t get ass hurt. I learn from the opportunity and move on.

Just drop it though. I’m done here and have wasted more of my time responding to you than I originally planned or ever wanted.

Your stock and grip recommendations are so much more tactically proven. I am not the one with the problem. It's your parts or the highway trip you are on that entertains me. There are so many more options than just the one's you listed. That's what I have a problem with. I never said parts are parts. You picked that out of the sky. Stop putting words in my mouth. If you think there is so much more tactical advantage over detent and springs then you my friend are putting much more worth into those parts that they deserve. You listed a my parts list with not other options. Who are you to say they are bees knees and nothing else is worthy of use. I listed some parts I have used on this build and one's I listed on other builds. BCM, DD, LWRC if you thing there is a problem with those parts then you have a problem. I am not a parts are parts guy. You listed Guntech I never mentioned that part. I told him there were multiple options on parts that were worth of use. There is no problem with that.

Don't just tell me your parts list is better. Show me on paper the proof. Anyone can run their mouth. Show me the tactical advantages of the parts you listed. By the way I consider a Geisele trigger a drop in trigger because it is. You put it in with no other adjustments. Not just a enclosed trigger unit. Give me the information on the site so I can read your grip is better than mine. I never said a Giesele trigger was bad. I will put one of my rifles up against one of yours any day. Just tell me when and we will go to River Bend and shoot them and see what's what' what. I have no problem with that.

Dude, go take your meds. I’m not explaining anything more to you.

For the answers you seek about my parts recommendation, try this link.

Now, go drunkenly ramble to someone else.

This. Is. Awesome.
FWIW, @wallace’s is one of very few opinions I group more as fact. He more than study this stuff, he is obsessed with what is actually quality not just what someone can read in Recoil. It’s really funny to watch someone post absolute malarkey... and then get defensive. Chalk this up to yet another reason why I occupy my time at a reloading bench at at the range versus posting.

Also... FWIW, I remember when Wallace’s assembles his first AR, bought his first pistol, and his first reloading press. His input should heeded, he is a true student of the art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom