• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need...

As I said, I can’t comment on the longevity/round count of my FZ BCG because it’s only seen about 300 rounds, but I can definitely tell you that their quality control was terrible on the BCG I received about a year ago.

My shooting interest has really changed a lot in the last year or so anyway so I haven’t really gotten much trigger time on my AR. I’ve gone from blasting away with 5.56 and 9mm (AR and Glock) to being more interested in trying to accurately get out to 250-300 yards with a bolt action .22lr.

My little $200 Savage FV-SR has been getting most of my love recently.

View attachment 1468052

http://godagrip.com/cheek-pads-2/

image (61).jpeg

You gotta get this cheek riser! And maybe some lower rings but that's just me.

http://godagrip.com/cheek-pads-2/

View attachment 1468066

You gotta get this cheek riser! And maybe some lower rings but that's just me.
Uh oh, we’re gonna derail this AR thread with our little .22 pea shooters! LOL!

Yeah, I seriously need a riser or a whole new stock. The scope was actually given to me for free and I’m using the rings that came with it. Some lower ones would be nice.

Of course Brownells just ran a HUGE sale on all their Mega Arms AR15/AR10 stuff at prices that I just could NOT pass up, so my gun fund is at ZERO for the moment.

I’ve got some really nice Mega Arms .308/AR10 parts on the way now though!

:becky:

Of course Brownells just ran a HUGE sale on all their Mega Arms AR15/AR10 stuff at prices that I just could NOT pass up, so my gun fund is at ZERO for the moment.

I’ve got some really nice Mega Arms .308/AR10 parts on the way now though!:becky:

Yep, and you were bragging on the Mega Arms quality, so I followed your lead and ordered three of their uppers too. But, what good is a Mega Arms upper without a matching lower, right? So now I have three Mega Arms lowers that shipped today from J and G Sales. So, then I had to order three Sig M400 barrels, and three Spikes lower parts kits, and then... when will it ever stop?

Yep, and you were bragging on the Mega Arms quality, so I followed your lead and ordered three of their uppers too. But, what good is a Mega Arms upper without a matching lower, right? So now I have three Mega Arms lowers that shipped today from J and G Sales. So, then I had to order three Sig M400 barrels, and three Spikes lower parts kits, and then... when will it ever stop?
Got my spikes enhanced lower in today and also my BCM bcg. I do like the fit of the Sig upper and the lower.
Now I’m waiting on my stock to come in and the strike Eagle

Yeah, you got in on that SMOKING DEAL on those half-priced uppers didn’t you? That was a STEAL on those!

I ordered an 18” .308 barrel, charging handle and upper/mlok rail combo. Still looking for a deal on a Mega Maten lower to complete the set. Brownells didn’t have one and the cheapest I’ve been able to find so far is $230 before shipping and transfer fees.

Yeah, you got in on that SMOKING DEAL on those half-priced uppers didn’t you? That was a STEAL on those!

I ordered an 18” .308 barrel, charging handle and upper/mlok rail combo. Still looking for a deal on a Mega Maten lower to complete the set. Brownells didn’t have one and the cheapest I’ve been able to find so far is $230 before shipping and transfer fees.

As an FYI, Brownell's has the Mega Arms billet upper/mlok 12" rail combo for $270 shipped (on sale at $299.99 with 10% off and free shipping with code M7Z). Just ordered one... now, to follow your lead and build a new Mega Arms 308. With the 12" handguard/rail, I am thinking 16 inch barrel on this one.

As an FYI, Brownell's has the Mega Arms billet upper/mlok 12" rail combo for $270 shipped (on sale at $299.99 with 10% off and free shipping with code M7Z). Just ordered one... now, to follow your lead and build a new Mega Arms 308. With the 12" handguard/rail, I am thinking 16 inch barrel on this one.
JSE Surplus has the Mega billet upper/lower/charging handle set for $313. There’s no integral rail on that upper, but it’s still a decent deal.

I ordered a forged Mega AR15 lower and a billet Mega “Maten” AR10 lower from them yesterday. They weren’t screaming deals, but I needed the lowers to go with the uppers I bought last week.

I think I’m going to try to find a Mega tactical trigger to go into that .308 lower and then be DONE with gun purchases for awhile.

Brownells and their slow arse shipping is killing me... they're about as slow as PSA!! My FFL received all four Mega Arms lowers (one billet 308, three 223/556 forged) in three days from the time I placed the orders and that was from two different companies. My Mega Arms billet upper/mlok 12" rail combo from Brownells could have been around the world by now, and not scheduled for delivery until Friday. My four Mega tactical triggers from Rainier Arms are scheduled to be delivered today, and the order was placed on Friday.

Seems like everyone is shipping FedEx then handing off to SmartPost in Ellenwood GA (wherever that is), and then it gets lost in the USPS system. Even my three Sig M400 uppers and separate Sig M400 barrels are going to Ellenwood... who died and put Ellenwood the center of the universe?????

Back
Top Bottom