• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I open carried today

View attachment 1146804

But can it so this? Kim Jong Un told me you are undergunned.
Woody-Herralson-As-Roy-Munson-Omg-Reaction-Gif-In-King-Pin.gif

Open carry is a big no no, heck someone could have snuck up on you at took from you! Awesome set up and good luck with the holster. Gearcraft could probably help you out.

I go to Guadalajara a couple of times per year for work and the LEO vehicle of choice is F150 with a 50 cal mounted in the bed some with and without drug cartel bullet holes. My co-worker says he feels as safe there as in Atlanta. Make me wonder where he lives here.

I go to Guadalajara a couple of times per year for work and the LEO vehicle of choice is F150 with a 50 cal mounted in the bed some with and without drug cartel bullet holes. My co-worker says he feels as safe there as in Atlanta. Make me wonder where he lives here.

Im fairly certain Atlanta is the Mexican Gang Capital of the USA. Meth and Human Trafficking.

You talk of buying an $7,000 gun and you need to upgrade the trigger? Whoa.

Building. Building. I take parts and make them into things. And not just tossing lego parts together like an AR. ;)

I want to build a 249 and use a HK trigger pack because I have a HK sear. I can keep the 249 forever as a semi gun.

Back
Top Bottom