• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I sure have noticed a lot of these going up for sail/sale/sell/cell lately

I personally never owned a 40. Have shot several that's friends had. Never saw anything spectacular about them. I will just stay with my 9mm's, 45 and 357 magnums. Got plenty of factory ammo for em all(self defense), several thousand personally reloaded rounds for each and tons of fixins to reload more.

I have a couple of Glock 23's listed now so this thread is painful...
I am neither a Glock nor .40 S&W kool-aid drinker but I traded into these with the plan to do as BamaFan BamaFan says (and I did with an M&P 40/357/&9) and put away for a rainy day.
I don't mind the 40 and never found it 'snappy' but I'm in the middle of changing jobs and could use the cash as a buffer.

2coolfishing_net_ttmbforum_attachment_php_5c72b12d3fe8da54a9f9ac8e28dc5941._.jpg

The way I see it is::::
If you shoot somebody, ANYBODY, with a 9mm, a 40 cal or a 45 acp there are TWO things that are certain.

1.). They ain't going to jump or move out of the way of that bullet. You either hit them or you miss them.
2.) They ain't going to walk up to you and ask if you shot them with a 9mm, 40 cal or a 45acp

If you can shoot well enough and straight enough to hit your target, WHERE you aim and intended on hitting it you gonna get the job done.

If you can't shoot well enough and straight enough to hit your target, WHERE you intended on hitting it,,,,,,, well then it's not the guns fault.

Practice, Practice, rinse and repeat.

Back
Top Bottom