• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think ODT has set a record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's an indication of how many members are pissed off about it, and that we have gag orders placed on us and we can't call some of these scalpers... lets be honest, that's what they are... that we can't call them out or even joke in their listings about some of the outrageous prices.

There are so many threads, because its a problem, that nobody wants to address, so it gets worse and worse...

Djb15cfXgAErAVY.jpg

Why is it a problem ?

Because this crap is taking over the forum, scalpers are driving prices through the roof. Most of us wouldn't have an issue with it if we were allowed to goof on them or at least comment on their prices. It's the fact that scalping is embraced and protected, and paying supporters can't even comment on these outrageous listings without fear of getting banned.

We feel like scalpers have more status, and they come first... that's all.

You can tell who the scalpers are, by seeing who protects them and tries to downplay it. My guess is that 50% of them, at least, are regular members with second and third accounts, just trying to make a quick buck and take advantage of the other members...

Which to me is a ****ty thing to do. If you aren't willing to sack up and do it under your primary account, that suggests that you know its ****ty....

Because this crap is taking over the forum, scalpers are driving prices through the roof. Most of us wouldn't have an issue with it if we were allowed to goof on them or at least comment on their prices. It's the fact that scalping is embraced and protected, and paying supporters can't even comment on these outrageous listings without fear of getting banned.

We feel like scalpers have more status, and they come first... that's all.

Eat a Snickers and look at gun forums in other states you will see the same prices and the same complaining. This in time shall pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom