• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought by now we should be past the “panic prices”.

Bret Maverick

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
137   0
Reaction score
Like the title says, it is a lot less fun browsing the site when everything is marked up 1-2 or sometimes $300. In stores I get it. Newbies panic buying anything and everything. But this site is mostly firearms enthusiasts, some are experts. I’m fully aware of the “deal of the day”, hell, I have bout a few of them. But I can not wait until we get past this. I do however look forward to the people who panic bought And will be looking to dump their new, never fired firearms. I hope they learn of this site.

Lol. I hear you... I been trying to buy this gun from a huckster... heck I don't he really wants to sell it though...far as I'm concerned I hope he has to eat it...

For me the panic buying will be over, when lots of TP sits on the shelf unsold. Based on the last few times I have been to the store, we are not there yet. That is the sign that the panic buyers have calmed down.

Perhaps in the fall, all of their items will end up being sold "LNIB" cause they gotz bill to pay and didn't really want a gun anyway. They just bought one when they gotz worried their TP stash could be in jeopardy and saw everyone else buyin' them up.

Back
Top Bottom