• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought by now we should be past the “panic prices”.

Like the title says, it is a lot less fun browsing the site when everything is marked up 1-2 or sometimes $300. In stores I get it. Newbies panic buying anything and everything. But this site is mostly firearms enthusiasts, some are experts. I’m fully aware of the “deal of the day”, hell, I have bout a few of them. But I can not wait until we get past this. I do however look forward to the people who panic bought And will be looking to dump their new, never fired firearms. I hope they learn of this site.
LOL,
I’ve been past all that since Sandy Hook

If I see a 03 offered for 1100 I can buy or not -- It is no longer produced so its value is what you are willing to pay --
I decided I wanted a S&W weapon still in production, only ones on odt have been priced quite
high for a used, nib with box, papers and a full tank of gas ==
Silly people --
I just went to D gold & pawn friday and bought a true nib one ----

If I see a 03 offered for 1100 I can buy or not -- It is no longer produced so its value is what you are willing to pay --
I decided I wanted a S&W weapon still in production, only ones on odt have been priced quite
high for a used, nib with box, papers and a full tank of gas ==
Silly people --
I just went to D gold & pawn friday and bought a true nib one ----

Everyone knows ODT used is better than new. Gently broken in and all the problems have been taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom