• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I thought this was funny

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Where I live next to a river and heavily wooded areas along with large cudzu patches snakes are freaking everywhere. I found one curled up in a pile of blankets in my house. I took the blanket outside shook it out and exited the area immediately. Now I keep a little inexpensive Savage 22LR with shot shells in the mag leaning in the corner ( round is not chambered ) for safety sake.
They say mothballs deter snakes so I have them spread all over the ground in The Root Cellar these older houses have. I also purchased a bunch of small cedar squares I have strategically placed around the house since those are supposed to be some kind of deterrent as well. So far so good but we're coming up on Den season so I'm on high alert. I hate it but it is what it is.

M
Just find a good hoe

Then let it bite her instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😀
My grandmother was a tough old bird. It's 70 years old she was using one of those big high horsepower tillers for her garden and I tried to pull start that thing when I was 10 and I couldn't even get it to turn one time. To this date there's still a hoe in this basement or root cellar she used to kill snakes with. Every one she ever killed one was with a hoe. She wasn't afraid of anything?

Back
Top Bottom