• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I, Tonya on Hulu

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
If you have or ever had a weak spot for crazy women or you just want to flashback to the early 90s then you will enjoy I, Tonya. But don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.

She was LOVED on Dancing with the Stars a few months back.
Didn't see that since I never watch those type of shows. I just read a rather long article on her and the movie that turned out to be a N.Y. Times article. Most likely wouldn't have read it of I'd known going in. But at one point the writer compared her and the way she was treated by ALL the media to Monica Lewinsky. Well obviously Tonya didn't appreciate that. I have to agree with her. Monica was a privileged kid with wealthy obviously connected parents. And Monica knew exactly what she was doing with a married man in the Oval Office when Bill most likely gave her herpes.

I find it ironic how her husband did this to Nancy, supposedly without her knowledge, but somehow Tonya is portrayed as the victim.

I find it ironic how her husband did this to Nancy, supposedly without her knowledge, but somehow Tonya is portrayed as the victim.
I think she had been a victim for most of her life leading up to the incident . She may or may not have known exact details about what her husband and the fat dumbass friend were doing. But it was still screwed up to wind up the way it did. I think her real crime was picking the wrong people to associate with.

Back
Top Bottom