• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I too have been sexually assaulted

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
Years ago I played football in high school. Sometimes after doing a good job in a game or a workout, the coach would slap you on the ass as you came off the field and say " good job bo". I just wanted to put that out there after all these years because I believe in jumping on the bandwagon for attention. Not to minimize actual "sexual assault", but some of these new claims are ****ing absurd.

jurrasic-park-jpg.2416202

Years ago I played football in high school. Sometimes after doing a good job in a game or a workout, the coach would slap you on the ass as you came off the field and say " good job bo". I just wanted to put that out there after all these years because I believe in jumping on the bandwagon for attention. Not to minimize actual "sexual assault", but some of these new claims are ****ing absurd.
Pfffft.....
A doctor slapped me on the azz and then mutilated my penis with a freakin knife the day I was born.

I would like to know about the one claim that isn't absurd.:wacko:

I was thinking it was BIKER13 BIKER13 , he's always trying to get me alone at M&G :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom