• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I too have been sexually assaulted

At Ft. Gordon in '84 we were all getting complete physicals....complete. One of my funnier classmates had starting calling one of the physicians Dr. Dickfinger due to his freakishly large hands. The other physician was a 105 lb Japanese lady withi tiny hands. Well Kevin had worked out who was going to get called by which Dr. and to his delight, it looked like I was up for Dr. Richardfinger. Suddenly the sequence was interrupted when Dr. Richardfinger opened his door and motioned to Kevin that it was his turn! LOL, it was like watching a condemned man walk the last mile. The look on that guy's face was priceless. What was funnier was the smile on his face when he walked out. We gave him hell for that. I was lucky, I had the small Japanese female Dr.

If you have to ask, either you haven't read the news or your bored and looking for some Attention.

All of them are either prostitutes or attention seekers,

If you trade sexual favors for monetary gains, that's prostitution.

The NEWS? Really? Like the Fake News, or is there actually a creditable source? lol

Years ago I played football in high school. Sometimes after doing a good job in a game or a workout, the coach would slap you on the ass as you came off the field and say " good job bo". I just wanted to put that out there after all these years because I believe in jumping on the bandwagon for attention. Not to minimize actual "sexual assault", but some of these new claims are ****ing absurd.
Did you enjoy it? :becky:

Back
Top Bottom