• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I took the crossbow plunge.

If you ever get a bad ass ten pointe Crossbow you'll soon realize even the crossbow targets are insufficient. I had to get rid of one because it was still blowing through my targets and the thing scared the **** out of me. I thought it would explode from the way it creked and groaned when loaded.

If you ever get a bad ass ten pointe Crossbow you'll soon realize even the crossbow targets are insufficient. I had to get rid of one because it was still blowing through my targets and the thing scared the **** out of me. I thought it would explode from the way it creked and groaned when loaded.

I have a badass ten point and that hurricane target stops it every time.

Anyone know of a quality 125 pound draw crossbow. My 175 is too much and my 150 steel force isn't the greatest quality. I'd like to be able to draw and release by hand. And 125 is plenty enough for white tail.

That can't be good!

Back
Top Bottom