• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I tried

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I know things are a bit depressed on firearms lately so it's been a while since I put any firearms up. I posted a couple things yesterday. It only took 24 hours for me to realize I need to stick to just buying stuff. Maybe I was bored or just an optimist, but I feel for any of you guys selling stuff right now. I can only imagine the laughable offers your getting. Rifle season starts Saturday and I officially have zero time for anything but work,hunting or family. There will be the exception for a quality gun at a screaming price of course!!!!

I was going to make you an offer(trade) on the TRP but who shoots/owns FNX45's? That is a weird gun.

It's one I wanted to pick up to suppress. I think I have deer on the brain as I'm getting anxious to get in the woods and far away from Atlanta. It's definitely a tough market out there for firearms right now, buyers market for sure!! It's like houses were in 2008.

I know things are a bit depressed on firearms lately so it's been a while since I put any firearms up. I posted a couple things yesterday. It only took 24 hours for me to realize I need to stick to just buying stuff. Maybe I was bored or just an optimist, but I feel for any of you guys selling stuff right now. I can only imagine the laughable offers your getting. Rifle season starts Saturday and I officially have zero time for anything but work,hunting or family. There will be the exception for a quality gun at a screaming price of course!!!!

Yep...pulled mine today too. Can't give stuff away.

in the laughable offer category, I was offered a NIB PMR30 for my Ruger Gunsite.

I can't imagine trying to sell right now. Unless maybe a milsurp and I'm hanging on to those.

But look on the bright side, it's a great time to BUY!

Back
Top Bottom