• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I waited two days in a row for someone to no call and no show for this FREE TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I am not going to BS around with people. This **** is getting on my nerves. I have better things to do than sit around and wait on people who don't have the common decency to call and say they can't or won't make it.

So here it is again. YOU NEED A TRUCK TO HAUL IT.

2013 Toshiba 65 inch 1080 HD TV. Needs a new power supply. Should be a easy fix for a repair man. I upgraded to 4k so I no longer need it.

If you want it come get it and I don't mean say you'll be here and don't show up. I don't care if you say I'll take it. If you are new and have no or little feedback I will ignore you. And don't dare ask me for more pictures.

IMG_3730.JPG
IMG_3731.JPG
IMG_3732.JPG
IMG_3733.JPG
IMG_3734.JPG

You should sell it for $5.00.
Make the arrangements via PMs, then NEG the hell out of the no shows.

I'll give you $10.00 if you will deliver to Eatonton.
I don't get it man. I paid 1500 for this TV in 2013. It was the top of the line then and now people are standing me up for something I am giving away for free. I would hate to be trying to sell something on the ODT now.

I don't get it man. I paid 1500 for this TV in 2013. It was the top of the line then and now people are standing me up for something I am giving away for free. I would hate to be trying to sell something on the ODT now.

Should I take this as a no go on the delivery?:wacko:

I like shipping. It's a lot less time consuming.:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom