• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I wanna Look at it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, I got a killer offer. Meet the guy 20min away just so he can finger feel the gun. No guarantee he'll buy it...

Quote:
"Ok. Only reason I’d like to meet is to check it out. Been awhile since I’ve held a p10 and can’t remember how they feel. but idk anywhere local that sells them.
If I can find a local gun store that has one and I like the way it feels, I’ll buy yours"

Why the **** would I waste my time for this bs? Wtf is wrong with people?
I understand the offer made. IF the guy likes the feel of the pistol he will buy YOURS. If he had a choice of checking one out in a nearby gun store he would do that and STILL buy yours if he liked the way the P10 handles........straight up guy to me. At least he didn't lie to you about his intentions......20 minutes is less time to sell a gun than the gun store takes to sell one. Just my opinion on the mans offer to you.

Wow! Asking retail prices and offended when someone expects retail service. smh
Who's asking retail prices? You better check yourself before I make a fool out of you. The gun I have includes two holster at $110 and $60 each. Not sure how you came to the conclusion I'm selling anything at retail. But, let's compare how many deal of the day items I had vs you....

20160912_103240.png

Easy to settle retail vs gun only price. Type model into google and check online sellers. Someone is right and someone is wrong. No idea which is which. But easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom