• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want a 6.5 Creedmoor

OK, I still haven't got me a 6.5 Creedmoor yet. I kind of got sidetracked with the holidays and other projects. So, I have expanded my searching and am really liking the Tikka CTR with the 24" barrel or one of the Savages with a threaded barrel. My Omega will be out of jail soon, so I am getting things ready. Give me some input. I know that RedX and CMShoot have got some good advice, so let's hear it. Anybody? Savage, Tikka, or something else? Thanks.

The Tikka's are accurate, solid rifles. I'd still go with the Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5. My buddy has run his to 1200yds using factory ammo.

That is impressive.

Even a good shooter can't do it without a good rifle and ammo.......but my buddy is the real deal. Sniper with the Phoenix Program in Vietnam, and he has set 12 world records in his life for competitive long range shooting (not all are still standing records). That old man can SHOOT.

Check reviews on Ruger American Predator sub $500 rifle that's blowing people's minds on accuracy. I picked one up for around $400 new in box adjustable Marksman trigger, free float, bedding block to the receiver, detachable 4-5 round box mag, threaded 24 medium bbl, flat black finish. Fits most of your criteria anyways. If your ok with showing up with a "poor boys" long range rifle then you should check em out.

Back
Top Bottom