• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want another "Comfortable Car". Ideas?

my #1 vote goes to the 86-05 buick lesabres. bullet proof motors very reliable
they ride great and are super cheap grandma mobiles. not uncommon to find
1 owner cars floating around

3800 is what you want. the 3400 came in grand prixs and grand ams
3800 was voted 1 of the top 10 engines of the 20th century and
its in a granny car lol
My Impala had the 3400. No complaints. Back around 2011 we scored a nice 95 Riviera from the original owners for about $750.00. Wealthy folks that didn't have the time or desire to deal with selling it to the general public. It had the super charged 3800. That was a fun ride. And damn near any year Riviera is a damn fine looking car.

My Impala had the 3400. No complaints. Back around 2011 we scored a nice 95 Riviera from the original owners for about $750.00. Wealthy folks that didn't have the time or desire to deal with selling it to the general public. It had the super charged 3800. That was a fun ride. And damn near any year Riviera is a damn fine looking car.

i dont blame anyone for not wanting to deal with the general public. ive scrapped
out good working items after getting fed up with craigfacers. check out this
truck

i dont blame anyone for not wanting to deal with the general public. ive scrapped
out good working items after getting fed up with craigfacers. check out this
truck
I know that's right. Back around 11 we scored a Freightliner dump truck for way cheap. I thought it would be an easy home run. We parked it at a local salvage yard in Bonaire. After half a dozen tire kickers nitpicked the hell out of it telling us about it being a dump truck conversion and not a factory built dump truck my old landlord had enough. The last guy that showed up to low ball him saw Robby roll the tanks and cutting torch out to the truck. He acted confused and Robby said. " Where do you think I should start cutting?" while pointing at the frame. He made it very plain that he would scrap it out before giving it away.

Hey y'all may laugh at it but remember the Lumina APV minivans ? The one with the long ass windshield and kinda looked like a doorstop. I like those but you never see them anymore. Last few times we went to Harris Teeter I saw one out at the edge of the parking lot. Probably an employee's car. So when I drove up to it and got a pen and paper my wife went to laughing since she already knew I was about to leave a note on it.
Hell a plain old Lumina sedan might fit the bill. It would definitely be plain enough looking to blend in with traffic and not be noticed.

Back
Top Bottom