• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want one of these and I don't know why.

Looks like a knockoff sig...but in .380???
Yeah see that's the point. It IS a 380. And never mind that I have a soft spot for 380 pistols. Point is that it's a 380 that's almost 9mm pistol size. I do like how they send them with 3 mags. That's a big plus to me. Oh they also have a Beretta 84 knockoff that aint bad. They most likely use the same mags.

FWIW, I bought a Tisas FATiH (or whatever it's called), which is a Beretta 84 clone sometime last year. It was under $400 and worth every penny of that. Very nice machining, very tight fit, plenty of extra goodies, and an excellent shooter. Probably my favorite pistol purchase of last year. I'd get a similar clone without hesitation.

FWIW, I bought a Tisas FATiH (or whatever it's called), which is a Beretta 84 clone sometime last year. It was under $400 and worth every penny of that. Very nice machining, very tight fit, plenty of extra goodies, and an excellent shooter. Probably my favorite pistol purchase of last year. I'd get a similar clone without hesitation.
Okay you ain't helping me here. You're supposed to be talking it down and telling me these are some Muslim built pieces of **** . You know like talking me out of it and whatnot...:becky:

Back
Top Bottom