• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

question BillsCamino BillsCamino , you didn't say how MD knew it was ONCE yours (suspecting new buy). Which leads to the why? Was it used in a crime or is that the rule of MD for someone to register?

MD has pretty strict gun laws including registration of all hand guns.

raw-1.gif

question BillsCamino BillsCamino , you didn't say how MD knew it was ONCE yours (suspecting new buy). Which leads to the why? Was it used in a crime or is that the rule of MD for someone to register?

I bought the Taurus BN...filled out a 4473, which is where MD got my info after running the S/N and sent me a letter to call them.
I have no idea how MD came in possession of that pistol. Picked up just outside Annapolis, MD.

Either some ODT'er here is in deep do-do for traveling with it or it was flipped.

Read my post, maybe more slowly..

I didn't say you were selling to Bangers...But your package is a bangers dream.

My question was
"Would you actually go and meet someone with the pre loaded mags and let them "inspect" the package deal you are selling, with the gun and 4 pre loaded mags?

If your answer is yes..then you need your head examined.
And it will be possible to easily examine it closely with a couple of holes in it.

But GLWS (snickers)
Lol. Are you being serious? Or do you actually mandate people meet you unarmed and pat them down?

Back
Top Bottom