• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

I got my first "I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?" from someone who just joined moments before
I told them where I'd meet near ME and I'd need to see proof they were a resident of Ga AND had their weapons permit. He suddenly had to go to Jacksonville this weekend but he'd meet me this week coming up
Sounds legit

Where can I get one these ?
Maybe he thought you were shady since you thought there was such a thing as a weapons permit in Georgia.
Maybe he went somewhere that requires weapons permits so he could get a permit and buy your gun.
Maybe he just figured you weren't real bright and decided he didn't want to deal with you.

I got my first "I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?" from someone who just joined moments before
I told them where I'd meet near ME and I'd need to see proof they were a resident of Ga AND had their weapons permit. He suddenly had to go to Jacksonville this weekend but he'd meet me this week coming up
Sounds legit
This sounds too much like a typical CL troll. Be careful

Where can I get one these ?
Maybe he thought you were shady since you thought there was such a thing as a weapons permit in Georgia.
Maybe he went somewhere that requires weapons permits so he could get a permit and buy your gun.
Maybe he just figured you weren't real bright and decided he didn't want to deal with you.
Did someone step on your ego or are you just on your period ? Go find a shoulder to cry on

I AM selling to gang bangers downtown in the hood to let them 'inspect the package ??
Speculate much ..
Tell me which gangbanger I'm downtown in the hood selling to since it's not even left my safe ?
Let me, as your friend, give you a small piece of advice....ignore that guy. Life is so much better without having to read leftist drivel. Your welcome.

Back
Top Bottom