• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to buy it now, where and when can we meet?

When I talked with the MD detective on the phone the other day...I reminded them that a BOS or FFL transfer is not required for a private firearm sale transaction here in GA.
I did mention that I'll ask to SEE the buyer's GA ID at minimum and a CCW permit if the buyer has one. I also always state in my ad that a person must be legal (non-felon) to purchase this firearm.

That was good enough for Maryland and they thanked me for my time.
But but but....a BOS would have protected you!! Forget your experience with well over 500 positive feedbacks...ask the noob with well under 50!! HE KNOWS EVERYTHING!! Just ask him...no wait, he doesnt have to be asked...him and the liberal guy chime in with their omnipotence whether we want it or not.....

I got my 2nd "offer" from the same guy in just 1 week. He's desperately trying to get me to text him after I said "no thank you" to his first offer of a Black Rain ar pistol.
This time he sends me an offer of the same Black Rain ar then he asks me what I have to trade and to send him pics thru text and he'll decide if he wants it and decide if he'll make the drive from Valdosta. Not gonna happen

Put another Dingbat on Ignore today, he kept sending me offers on PM, I respond and "Crickets" never hear back, Sent me another Last Thurs, I responded, ok when do we meet? again "Crickets" he has 3 negatives already for no shows, so at least I wont waste gas on this one. I believe in giving someone a chance, but Geeze! in the future I'm not to deal with any Member who has 2 or more Negs. Seems like lately we have more than usual, I have better things to do, like watching paint dry :doh:

Back
Top Bottom