• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to do this….

**"Today is a favorite tradition of mine. Gathered 17 friends for breakfast with every person bringing a $100 bill. Paid for our $200 meal and gave the other $1500 to our waitress for her “tip”. Unbeknownst to us, she and her husband had recently hit a rough patch and she told us we restored her faith in humanity. We call this “Shock ‘n Clause”. We challenge you to get your friends together and do the same." **

Credit: Ceri Anderson

Copied from a friend on FB

View attachment 3732985
White privilege.....

Great gesture.

**"Today is a favorite tradition of mine. Gathered 17 friends for breakfast with every person bringing a $100 bill. Paid for our $200 meal and gave the other $1500 to our waitress for her “tip”. Unbeknownst to us, she and her husband had recently hit a rough patch and she told us we restored her faith in humanity. We call this “Shock ‘n Clause”. We challenge you to get your friends together and do the same." **

Credit: Ceri Anderson

Copied from a friend on FB

View attachment 3732985

I like the idea. I've dropped outrageous tips on servers before and had them burst into tears. You never know what somebody might be dealing with, not enough to make rent, death of a parent, etc., a little extra money can make huge difference that week/month.
Lets do one of this in Macongo… I will drive down there with the wifey… You choose the place….. And we can invite rich folks like Okuma & Ken Ford… :becky::becky::becky::cool::cool::cool: (I am seriously….LETS do it…)

Back
Top Bottom