• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to purchase a Suppressor

Kelsey

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have come to the conclusion that I want to purchase a suppressor for my G19. As I have not a clue of how I need to go about doing this I am reaching out to y'all. What paper work do I need to fill out? How long am I looking at to receive approval and how hard of a hit in my wallet?

Hey Guys,

I have come to the conclusion that I want to purchase a suppressor for my G19. As I have not a clue of how I need to go about doing this I am reaching out to y'all. What paper work do I need to fill out? How long am I looking at to receive approval and how hard of a hit in my wallet?

Check out the sticky in this section and create a trust for it. Then go somewhere and purchase it. It'll be purchased on a Form 4 which the NFA is only accepting via paper right now so the wait will be about 8-10 months I think. Price depends on which one you get. Anywhere from $550-$750 including the $200 tax stamp for a decent suppresssor. 9mm is gonna be my next can.

Jake at Quiet Riot is great to deal with but Christian armory works I think is a smidge closer to rockmart. Also, give liberty suppressors a call and ask to demo a can. They arent too far from you and build a darn good product.

Any of the dealers that everyone has already mentioned are good to deal with. Both Christian Armory and Quiet Riot are a pretty good drive from you. I live on the west side also and have dealt with both of them and had good experiece with both. Not really a source on the west side that has comprable pricing and knowledge as either of those two gentlemen.

Also, Cherokee Gun & Pawn just listed some pretty good prices in another topic in this forum. He has special pricing on the Tirant 9 (349.95 + stamp). They are good to deal with also.

Do your research on the process (read the sticky on here), check out specs on supressors, then make your purchase. Wait time now is running about 8-10 months on Form 4's.

Cherokee gun has a killer deal on tirant 9 $349. That is by far the best price you will find for a quality suppressor. They have a listing in this section I think.

Look at the liberty mystic it's a 9mm can that can be used on 556, 300blk, and 22lr. It's a great first can.

The member CAW308 sells a lot of liberty products.

What ever you do make a trust. My first SBR and suppressor are not on my trust. For $400 they can be and that sucks. The trust will allow you to have a designated heir and a spouse on it. Those are great things. My wife can take my cans or SBRs and play if she desires where without a trust that can not legally happen unless you are with her.

Back
Top Bottom