• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was just thinking "Not too bad for 7 years."

See stuff like this use to piss me off and I would start looking for this guys home address so I could pay him a little visit. I got a lot of points that way but now I realize he is the one looking for attention by posting this little MEME. Trying to start trouble and back in the day he would normally find it with me. But now I could care less.

See stuff like this use to piss me off and I would start looking for this guys home address so I could pay him a little visit. I got a lot of points that way but now I realize he is the one looking for attention by posting this little MEME. Trying to start trouble and back in the day he would normally find it with me. But now I could care less.

Your pills are working.

dont ask him about pit bulls for goodness sake.

Back
Top Bottom