• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was ready to buy it.....

His first feedback was by you.. Your comparing the value of something new vs. used with an unknown round count..

Where am I wrong?......

guess it’s sorta same situation as this...

ED8358D6-304F-4713-A0AD-0CD09368E63D.png

Why? Why does it upset you?
I bought a pistol from a member Sunday for a great price and just what I was looking to buy and $500 less than a new one.

nice guy

and at his request
I showed him my Georgia DL and permit and then he showed me his.
No pictures were taken - no fingerprints and no bill of sales..

He said thanks..Nice to meet you and have a nice weekend. I repeated the same..We left.
How hard is that?
Meanwhile I'm searching for your information on the dark web.

When anyone asks me to prove that I can legally buy, sell, or own a firearm in GA I simply reply "Hey! I told you three times already- the law's on my side. I play cards with J D Shelnutt...the chief of police..."

The best way of getting around all of this is for each member must have a ODT ID chip implanted in their arm. At the sale meeting, buyer and seller will scan each other's arm. No personal info is known to them, but a record is kept for the feder...I mean...for ODT use only. No other samples are needed and we are all legal, even though no official bill of sale was signed and recorded at the Clerk of Court's office. Yeah! :grouphug: Who's in....to protect the children?

chip.JPG

Back
Top Bottom