• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was stopped at a road block last night.

The poor kid was catching heck when I was pulling out. I've spoken with the guy at the range after the whole thing went down and he says he still catches crap about it.

I showed my wife my avatar and told her that was what she looked like every 28 days or so......I got the same look!
I gotta tell ya, it'd freak ya out more in person!

Last edited:
The poor kid was catching heck when I was pulling out. I've spoken with the guy at the range after the whole thing went down and he says he still catches crap about it.

I showed my wife my avatar and told her that was what she looked like every 28 days or so......I got the same look!
I gotta tell ya, it'd freak ya out more in person!

Nice. :thumb:

I guess it really all boils down to whether or not you feel like your rights will be respected during any given situation, or, how far one might go to preserve such rights ..... for example, http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=77379

Just curious of how those of you that have posted thus far might comment on such an occurence..........

I got in a trafffic stop today and the first thing I thought about was this thread. And I didn't say nuttin bout no guns!

went through a traffic stop inalto monday evening,handed the leo my liscence,insurance card and gwl he handed back my gwl,looked the others over,jokingly asked what i was carrying sent me on my way

I guess it really all boils down to whether or not you feel like your rights will be respected during any given situation, or, how far one might go to preserve such rights ..... for example, http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=77379

Just curious of how those of you that have posted thus far might comment on such an occurence..........
sounds like he was lookin for trouble a bit

according to his side, i think the cops acted stupid and without cause, but i wouldnt wanna draw attention to myself

i have alive and let live, and i dont care what the cops do as long as its not illegal and the hell away from me

Back
Top Bottom