• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wish the ODT....

As much as I love milsurp rifles and such, I don't think there is enough volume on this site to support a whole section just for them. It's unfortunately, but I think more of a statement of the market than of the site itself.

My wife keeps requesting a daily time limit. She is NOT a supporter, pay her no mind.
Buy her a box of Snickers:D
www.snickers.com_Resources_images_share_snickers.jpg

As much as I love milsurp rifles and such, I don't think there is enough volume on this site to support a whole section just for them. It's unfortunately, but I think more of a statement of the market than of the site itself.
Maybe at least a category label for each. I know most shooters don’t reload or collect milsurps. But I do!! So I want it my way!! :Cry:

This is correct, and for that matter it's correct for most if not all of the categories that were collapsed into other categories a while back. Separate subforums for milsurp, reloading, optics, etc. aren't happening.

Maybe at least a category label for each. I know most shooters don’t reload or collect milsurps. But I do!! So I want it my way!! :Cry:

This however we can probably do. I'll see about getting a milsurp subcategory tag added under rifles.

Back
Top Bottom