• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder about....

Above all that....there are some good deals on here still. There are some honest players still left. They seem to be getting fewer and further in between with the over run of CL.
Thank goodness for the OG players that still believe in good ethics !!
There's still good deals to be had on here but you have to be quick. You have to be ready with your cash and car keys. Other members bitch about there not being any decent deals on here . That's because they're gone in no time.

Have several that I have owned for a while some new some used, have never shot them, and I have a range in my back yard. Just haven't wanted to or taken time too, but they are not for sale...............

people that buy brand new firearms, never shoot them, then post them for sale!!

I know, i know....its been done before....beating a dead horse.....this same old rant again....all the rest of the ‘pasture’ comments and memes.

But really, how the hell can you trust an ad that says the type of crap some of these say ??
As in: “BNIB, got it in a trade and havent even shot it before, still has factory grease on it! “Blah blah bLah ....then they put - “great shooter, tack driver! Awesome trigger, crisp break at 3 pounds!”

OR.....

PURCHASED TODAY, BUT NOW I HAVE BUYERS REMORSE SO I WANT TO TRADE FOR ______ ..... still has tags and receipt, will sell for $100 less than i paid !
Why not just take the damned thing back to Academy where you bought it ??

What do you wonder about ODT? Lol....flame away !

Needed cash so they threw it on the cc and posted it for sale. Hard times call for desperate measures.

I accepted a trade that I wasn’t interested in because I realized that it was worth $300-$400 more than mine. I didn’t shoot it either because I knew I’d either a) fall in love with it, or b) knock the value down.

So I relisted it right away, “unfired and pristine” because it was. Basically, I traded a $600 gun for a $950 gun that I turned around and sold for $850 and then bought what I was looking to get in the first place.

No shenanigans, just consenting adults making legal transactions in a free society. No harm, no foul and everyone was happy in the end...’Merica!

A lot of this belongs in "Stupid stuff you've seen in posts"!

I have to admit that I have a lot of guns that I will never fire. I love guns, especially nice guns and collectible, new, used, whatever. I'm a collector because of this addiction that I've had my entire life. I like to look at them as much as shoot them. I have a lot of shooters too, so I'm not an armchair gun lover. I look at them as a part of my retirement account if I ever needed it. When I'm gone my 2 sons will keep what they want and sell the rest. They love guns and hunt too.

Don't hate on folks that don't shoot nice collector firearms. It's their property to do with as they wish. Stupid posts on the other hand are worth a chuckle or a head scratch. I usually read them and go on. No need in causing bad blood by negatively commenting on a post. The language in the post defines itself.

Everybody have a Merry Christmas! Go shoot something. safely.

A lot of this belongs in "Stupid stuff you've seen in posts"!

I have to admit that I have a lot of guns that I will never fire. I love guns, especially nice guns and collectible, new, used, whatever. I'm a collector because of this addiction that I've had my entire life. I like to look at them as much as shoot them. I have a lot of shooters too, so I'm not an armchair gun lover. I look at them as a part of my retirement account if I ever needed it. When I'm gone my 2 sons will keep what they want and sell the rest. They love guns and hunt too.

Don't hate on folks that don't shoot nice collector firearms. It's their property to do with as they wish. Stupid posts on the other hand are worth a chuckle or a head scratch. I usually read them and go on. No need in causing bad blood by negatively commenting on a post. The language in the post defines itself.

Everybody have a Merry Christmas! Go shoot something. safely.

Ya missed the point....it being the guy(gal) lists the gun as never been shot, then in the next paragraph they say how good it shoots :wacko::confused::der::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom