• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder about....

When I say only shot once, because the first shot killed him, So that is considered a tack driver, And I have to get rid of the gun fast that is why the price is low. And I don't say i wish you were closer, I say at that price you will deliver right.

When I say only shot once, because the first shot killed him, So that is considered a tack driver, And I have to get rid of the gun fast that is why the price is low. And I don't say i wish you were closer, I say at that price you will deliver right.
Bahahahaha spot on brother spot on.

I often wonder about sporting goods stores that won’t let the gun counter employee remove a trigger lock so you can test a trigger on a gun before you buy it.
Anybody else ??
:becky::becky::becky::cool::cool::cool::pop2::pop2::pop2:

How does someone sell “their absolutely favorite gun” ?? I can see someone needing money, but wouldnt you sell something else....anything but your fav?? :confused:

Just makes me wonder why

For me it was a bucket list thing..The one I have is way past the time you can send it back. Mine is due to a reality check, Thinning out the herd. Health will not permit me to enjoy the ones I have, like I used to..What the Son dosn't want goes on the chopping block. Helps defer cost on other more essential and realistic things.

For me it was a bucket list thing..The one I have is way past the time you can send it back. Mine is due to a reality check, Thinning out the herd. Health will not permit me to enjoy the ones I have, like I used to..What the Son dosn't want goes on the chopping block. Helps defer cost on other more essential and realistic things.

Same..
Daughter doesn't want any of mine, wife going to keep a couple, couple to go to close friends, rest I'm supposed to be selling off.
It's hard to decide where to start liquidating on a lifetime of accumulating guns and knives.
I've sold a few, but I seem to be stuck in a sell two, buy one mode.

How does someone sell “their absolutely favorite gun” ?? I can see someone needing money, but wouldnt you sell something....anything but your fav?? :confused:

Just makes me wonder why

Sometimes you do crazy things for those you love...including selling the gun that will bring the most money. Same reason you might sell a classic muscle car and keep your daily driver...you sacrifice the fantasy for the practical.

Back
Top Bottom