• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder how hard it is to clean out a wetsuit.

Scary part is fish don't make noise underwater...you won't have a clue what's coming......

I damn near **** my wetsuit last year when a manatee the size of a VW van just slipped past within inches of my face.
About the same level of visibility as the video above and it just appeared out of nothing and disappeared just as quick without a sound or even any disturbance in the water and we were in the water to see them....

Scary part is fish don't make noise underwater...you won't have a clue what's coming......

I damn near **** my wetsuit last year when a manatee the size of a VW van just slipped past within inches of my face.
About the same level of visibility as the video above and it just appeared out of nothing and disappeared just as quick without a sound or even any disturbance in the water and we were in the water to see them....
I had a cow and calf surface next to my boat years ago and that was enough to freak me out. Can't imagine what your experience was like. :shocked:

Here Kitty.... Kitty
If the diver is 6' tall the shark is 20' plus long, this was in South Africa
going to need a bigger boat

shark-cage.jpg

Here Kitty.... Kitty
If the diver is 6' tall the shark is 20' plus long, this was in South Africa
going to need a bigger boat

View attachment 1422324
Look at the shark's reflection on the surface. He's much closer to the camera than the cage is. Also look at the direction the diver is looking and pointing his camera.

I would s**t my wetsuit just for the hell of it. Shark or no shark. It has me wondering if it could be used in a defensive manner sort of like an octopus releasing ink.
Good thinking Batman, you can swim faster through water than a shark can swim through sheet. :becky:

Back
Top Bottom