• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder if all the time I spent cooking in the summer sun trying to catch a fish was actually worth it.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Getting little spots all over the place now from all that time spent in the sun. They say we all gotta die of something.......... Now I'm second guessing my decision to quit smoking. Do I want to die from lung cancer or skin cancer? What two sides would you like with your meal?

Don't worry I'm not going back to smoking but I mean come on if it ain't one thing it's another.

None of us are getting out of here alive.

1) You're far more likely to die of lung cancer than skin cancer. Speaking of which I'm going in for Mohs Surgery next week. 2) You're totally right, it's always something. 3) Only you can decide if it was worth it......My jury is still out on that one......

1) You're far more likely to die of lung cancer than skin cancer. Speaking of which I'm going in for Mohs Surgery next week. 2) You're totally right, it's always something. 3) Only you can decide if it was worth it......My jury is still out on that one......
What's MOHS surgery?

What's MOHS surgery?
It is a surgical method for skin cancer, often conducted on the face or other areas that are visible, where the removed tissue is examined while the patient is there to assure all layers of flesh containing cancer cells are removed. More cuts are done until the deepest layer shows no cancer cells. It allows the least material necessary to be removed making the scar less visible.
my wife had a cancer removed from her face using this and the scar is totally invisible.

It is a surgical method for skin cancer, often conducted on the face or other areas that are visible, where the removed tissue is examined while the patient is there to assure all layers of flesh containing cancer cells are removed. More cuts are done until the deepest layer shows no cancer cells. It allows the least material necessary to be removed making the scar less visible.
my wife had a cancer removed from her face using this and the scar is totally invisible.
Been there, done that. Mines not totally invisible, but I didn't choose the extra $$$ of going to the plastic surgery folks after the MOHS. At least they got all the cancer.

I trashed my skin out in the sun for years, I see my Dermatologist for a check up twice a year, ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure. Get those little black spots frozen off, and the weird ones cut out if needed. Had to strip down for inspection for a hottie intern in training once....:rolleyes:

I didn't notice any pics in the fish you caught thread. Nothing biting but the sun???
Lake guntersville was the bomb when me and my pops fished it in the 80s. I think in 20 trips since we got back we've caught 20 fish.

Fished Carters Lake Ga for the time I lived in Chatsworth and would catch 20-40 fish a trip.

Back
Top Bottom