• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder if all the time I spent cooking in the summer sun trying to catch a fish was actually worth it.

It is a surgical method for skin cancer, often conducted on the face or other areas that are visible, where the removed tissue is examined while the patient is there to assure all layers of flesh containing cancer cells are removed. More cuts are done until the deepest layer shows no cancer cells. It allows the least material necessary to be removed making the scar less visible.
my wife had a cancer removed from her face using this and the scar is totally invisible.
Thank you Sir....LOL

I trashed my skin out in the sun for years, I see my Dermatologist for a check up twice a year, ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure. Get those little black spots frozen off, and the weird ones cut out if needed. Had to strip down for inspection for a hottie intern in training once....:rolleyes:
I'm sure like mine, she could care less.....LOL

Anytime I can spend with my daughter who is now 18 and still enjoys fishing and boogie boarding with me is time well spent, no matter what.

Lake guntersville was the bomb when me and my pops fished it in the 80s. I think in 20 trips since we got back we've caught 20 fish.

Fished Carters Lake Ga for the time I lived in Chatsworth and would catch 20-40 fish a trip.
I’m with you brother I still catch my share of fish,but fishing at oconee and Sinclair is nothing compared to the fishing in the 80’s.ive never cared about bass fishing but I give crappie,hybrids hell.we would catch a lot of bass on dock lights in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom