• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I wonder if folks here are taking credit cards as a form of payment

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
As the title says. I know folks are able to get the Paypal, square Credit card readers in order to take payments. I'm curious if anyone is doing it or is offer it up as a form of payment if a buyer does not want to carry a lot of cash on their person.

I love the idea of swiping the card so I would be able to get the points. That's sound logic.

Please leave me your thoughts.

Respectfully Chris

^what he said. I would probably have a signed statement saying “I authorized this transaction” but aside from that I see no problem.

I used to do cross country trades, where each person ships at the same time to their respective FFl. I wouldnt trust people as much these days.

Hey thanks all. I love the idea of swiping the card so I would be able to get the points. That's sound logic. I wonder if there is any one in the add section that does it for firearms? I'm definitely all about the points!!!!!!!!

i've done it a couple of times with different sellers. I always ask as alot of the time i prefer to put it on mine so i get points back. Not everyone wants to so just ask and see if they are open to it.

I have never thought about it until the OP. I wasn't sure if this was a thing or not.

BTW, Hey Okuma Okuma , Supporter payment inbound.

I don’t see the difference. One is plastic and the other sometimes is a bunch of paper... either way, you have your$$$

Right?

I get why cash is King I guess. The need to have green backs in pocket is a good feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just an old fashion kinda guy.

Back
Top Bottom