• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would like to limit the for sale items to ‘1 trip down recent posts ‘

Well I know a lot of people have showed up at the same time as giveaway day so it’s very possible that one of them will move me down a spot in the rankings. I guess we will have to wait for the next official vote to know for sure.
people show up on Giveaway day only? Well I never

I just got banned from ODT for a day because My for sale listing mentioned one of the rare items that is ever present on the ‘recent posts’ page.

Am I the only one who thinks that stuff for sale should only be allowed one trip down the recent posts page?

I don’t mind anyone selling their used JET A pressure refueling cap or anything else. But it wears thin when every time you open ODT, you see the same shabby chic (meaning broken and wore out) used baby gate on the top of the recent posts just because they have bumped it.

Recent examples include:
Adjustable examination table with stirrups (how kinky is that)
baby scale from the 1800’s
Xbox and playstation games
Used tools
Used Work boots and broken sunglasses
Silver coins (but he’ll call them rounds just to make you think it is ammo) clickbait!
A complete junk yard of auto parts listing one window at a time
Lawn mowers and gardening tools
Mancave art, lights, and wooden flags
Every case collectors knife ever made
And the same rare Glock with custom stippling.

You might have a little more standing for your complaint if you were a supporter.

You might have a little more standing for your complaint if you were a supporter.
I had just looked at what the cost was. Seriously I was clicking on ODT to sign up as a supporter when I discovered I had been banned without any explanation as to why. So F*** that.

You want my money? Let’s talk rules change! I was going to sign up for the lifetime membership.

Ignore works.

I'd rather have a means to exempt from view any advert with a database ID that has been relisted more than n times. I'd pay an extra $15 per year for that feature.

You want my money? Let’s talk rules change!

IMG_1042.JPG

Back
Top Bottom