• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would like to limit the for sale items to ‘1 trip down recent posts ‘

I guess I find there are other things to complain about besides a thread I’ve seen multiple times on ODT. But anyways..... does anyone want to buy my washing machine or my Xbox games I have posted. Do not make me bump the threads more than two times today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is at various stages in their lives and have different stuff to sell. I have no problem with video games, pellet guns or whatever you have for sale. Bump or no bump, feel free to list it all!!! Maybe I need to become highly sensitive and offended easy.....Aw hell no!!

Here's a idea. Take a day off from the ODT. When you log back on, the $h!te looks new! Or at least it takes a little longer to scroll through. I think most of us have gotten pretty good at wading through the muck to find stuff that might interest us. It is what it is. It's better than armpitlist, faguebook, CL, letgo, etc...

If you guys would just buy those Ferrari or Chanel sunglasses fer yer girl it might stop.
The broken ones missing one of the nosepieces? Yeah, I mentioned that when I posted some aircraft fuel caps for sail (purposely misspelled)

I had hoped to start a discussion about the trash for sale. Instead I didn’t even get a warning. Just banned for some rules violation.

So wait, if I happen to post 5+ items up at once (and I have) you automatically put me on ignore? Wow...
I had reserved my ignore list for the truly ignorant orifice that spews so much **** that it also flows from the fingertips.

I am now going to include everyone who posts any of the follwing:
Adjustable examination table with stirrups (how kinky is that)
baby scale from the 1800’s
Xbox and playstation games
Used tools
Used Work boots and broken sunglasses
Silver coins (but he’ll call them rounds just to make you think it is ammo) clickbait!
A complete junk yard of auto parts listing one window at a time
Lawn mowers and gardening tools
Mancave art, lights, and wooden flags
Every case collectors knife ever made
And the same rare Glock with custom stippling.

The problem with that is someday they might be selling something I might really like to buy. But because they are on the ignore list, I would never see it.

Which is precisely why I would like to see a ‘1 time down the recent posts’ rule change.

I think there are more than enough "Rules" on the ODT already, I'm not in favor of any more.

I visited the other Georgia website and it looked like a ghost town.

You could always buy their "junk" and never see it posted again.

It's like not liking the people that rent the house next to yours. Just buy the house and rent it to someone you like. lol

reported for saying what u said and not getting banned for recruiting.

Back
Top Bottom