• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would like to limit the for sale items to ‘1 trip down recent posts ‘

I quit buying and trading things on the ODT years ago, I just come here for the drama now!
Lol since i dont have FB anymore i do the same. Atleast once a day i find away to entertain myself with some of the posts or having spats with sovietak474u sovietak474u like this morning

Lol since i dont have FB anymore i do the same. Atleast once a day i find away to entertain myself with some of the posts or having spats with sovietak474u sovietak474u like this morning
Same here . See you now realize you have something in common with a godless communist. The world can unite

I was going to hold back. But I guess this is my time to announce the upcoming listing of my 4 Gay Fad glasses. I dont know a price yet - but for reference they are these
b3247ca1339c8565194284d21e95b64c.jpg

Just testing the water?

www.netanimations.net_gun_shot_underwaterf.gif

Heck, I cannot get people to respond to PMs. Item is still up for sale.
Or is it another rant?

Or some idiot will inquire about something you have for sale, you reply, then...............................................Crickets.

It becomes clearer everyday that home training is all but nonexistent anymore.

OP - are you clicking on the "What's New" button to peruse the ads?

You may try the individual classified sections for firearms as an alternative. The case collector knives shouldn't be listed under "Handguns" or "Rifles".

Plus - the ads are mostly pictures of the items for sale - it's a different kind of experience from clicking "What's New".

Back
Top Bottom