• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I would like to SBR my Sig 556 Swat Pistol, Need help and Information

Yea, @Nonliberal can help with the Form 1 submission (and fingerprints, etc.) for a buck and a quarter (I think that also includes the trust). Then the $200 stamp....

As for timing, I submitted my form 1 on 7/11 and am still waiting. When I called after the 8 month period I was told end of April.

Yea, @Nonliberal can help with the Form 1 submission (and fingerprints, etc.) for a buck and a quarter (I think that also includes the trust). Then the $200 stamp....

As for timing, I submitted my form 1 on 7/11 and am still waiting. When I called after the 8 month period I was told end of April.

Dobbs $125 special doesn't include a trust but it does include the engraving which is pretty good as its usually $50-$75 alone. You dont have to do a trust now, you can do individual if you're the only one thats going to be using your items.

And someone asked if you had to fill out a Form 23 (5320.23) yes you do. 2 copies, 1 going with the Form 1 to the ATF and the other going to the CLEO with a copy of the Form 1.

It looks like I better not keep my hopes high for SBRing my sig before the end of the year. I really appreciate all the info and again thanks.

LOL! Not the end of this year thats for sure but I'd start the process now. The sooner you start it, the sooner you'll have your SBR.

Back
Top Bottom