• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idea for small carbine

I think a lever-action 38 shooting the cowboy style loads is something that a lot of new shooters would enjoy, and it would more easily compare to the BB guns that kids used to grow up with.

Combine the two ideas, and you have my dream. A lever action carbine that shoots .32 long, Mag and .327.

If you could find something in the 22 mag cartridge it would be a fantastic little gun to have. Lots of speed to make up for the smaller round. It will even down a coyote if close enough and the shot is good. Excell Arms makes a nice unique looking 22 magnum bull pup design I believe and also Tangfolio EAA make a nice bull pup design for around 350 bucks. It could fit most of the way in a large back back and it's semi-auto as is the Excell.

upload_2017-4-27_16-31-32.jpeg

Here is just a few optons. I hear the Tanfolio is a real good gun. It seems to get great reviews and they are compact and pack a little more power that the standard 22 LR.
upload_2017-4-27_16-33-16.jpeg
the top gun is the Tangfolio. Plus something unique would capture their attention a little longer.

The top gun, the Witness Appeal is only 26 inches long and Impact guns have them for 378.00.... It comes in 22LR and 22 WMR. I think it would be a fools error to get one in 22LR. The 22 mag is such a versatile little cartridge that it just makes better sense to have a little more oomph behind your shots. It's effective at a much longer range as well. You can bet if Tangfolio made it, it's going to be a sweet little gun. They have been winning handgun competitions with their handgun line for so long and so many times it is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom