• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Unmarked white van just drove down our driveway 100' and my doorbell rang at 8pm Sunday in the dark. Not knowing who the hell it was I grabbed my pistol and a bright light and went out the back to come around the front. An unmarked van with headlights on is backing down my driveway so I carefully walked up on it and hit a lady driver with the bright beam as she is stammering in broken English about package at door. REALLY! Turns out it was from Amazon. Morons!

End rant!

How are they idiots? Did you or someone in your family not order from them? You do realize that they explicitly state that in addition to possible Sunday delivery, attempts will be made until 21:00, and you have the option of leaving delivery instructions so how is it that the woman working weekends and likely with no idea what she's walking into is the idiot?

*Edit* And before the keyboard warriors start talking about possible threats and blah blah blah, why would anyone who is not an idiot give up a vantage point of concealment and threat assessment to approach such unknowns? It's an argument of fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom