• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
farm.JPG

Add sign: Deliveries only accepted during daylight hours. For after hours call BR-549

It was 6:15 p.m., well after dark when I heard a car door close out front. I set down my natty light, grabbed my AK with the canted sights, and dove over the couch and rolled out the back door. I low crawled around the corner past the begonias and popped up out of the shrubs like I was the gopher on Caddyshack. There stood a man looking at me like a opossum in the headlights as I blinded him with my 2.5 million lumen q-beam tac light. He was so scared he dropped everything he had in his hands and took off running. I fired off a porch pop (warning shot) which caught him in his elbow and he hit the ground. I bladed away retreating into the azaleas so I could better asess the situation. He popped back up and jumped into a budget truck with a fed-ex magnet on the door so I knew he'd be easy for the authorities to locate. They located him down at the wall-greens minute clinic getting a bandaid. After all that, Amazon has the nerve to deny my claim that my flaming wolf painting that I forgot I ordered was damaged when he dropped it. Talk about poor customer service!

It was 6:15 p.m., well after dark when I heard a car door close out front. I set down my natty light, grabbed my AK with the canted sights, and dove over the couch and rolled out the back door. I low crawled around the corner past the begonias and popped up out of the shrubs like I was the gopher on Caddyshack. There stood a man looking at me like a opossum in the headlights as I blinded him with my 2.5 million lumen q-beam tac light. He was so scared he dropped everything he had in his hands and took off running. I fired off a porch pop (warning shot) which caught him in his elbow and he hit the ground. I bladed away retreating into the azaleas so I could better asess the situation. He popped back up and jumped into a budget truck with a fed-ex magnet on the door so I knew he'd be easy for the authorities to locate. They located him down at the wall-greens minute clinic getting a bandaid. After all that, Amazon has the nerve to deny my claim that my flaming wolf painting that I forgot I ordered was damaged when he dropped it. Talk about poor customer service!
Sounds like you should leave them negative feedback.

Have you guys seen those light sensors that you put at the end of your driveway, pretty much the same deal as garage door sensors. If someone comes into your driveway, it signals a alarm in your house. Only drawback is that a dog or cat can set it off.

Nice to see so many trusting souls on here that would answer a knock at the door or doorbell by someone you don't know and are not expecting. I am sure thugs and thieves will rejoice at your willingness to open the door and let them in. I am also sure thugs and thieves never drive unmarked vehicles and never ring a doorbell at night or pretend to be someone else to get you to open the door. Best wishes to all.

Nice to see so many trusting souls on here that would answer a knock at the door or doorbell by someone you don't know and are not expecting. I am sure thugs and thieves will rejoice at your willingness to open the door and let them in. I am also sure thugs and thieves never drive unmarked vehicles and never ring a doorbell at night or pretend to be someone else to get you to open the door. Best wishes to all.
If they are disadvantaged, it is your duty to provide for them as penance for the life's bounty you have accumuated due to your white privilege. :)

Seriously? There's a difference between not opening the door for someone unexpected (understandable) and flanking someone in your driveway with a high-beam and a pistol.

If you have inbound packages or pizzas, you should probably be expecting someone you don't know. Plus, amazon texts and emails you when your package is out for delivery and the pizza folks normally show up within an hour of ordering a pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom