• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put it out with your boots Ted!
Flaming Poo.gif

It's poop again, you're all going to Die!

I don't have any guns. But I'm thinking about getting one. Does Amazon deliver guns?
Obviously you should have answered the door with a rifle after a couch dive to prone and tactical barrel roll to concealment.

Todays package was a holster! Now I have something to put my gun in when I get the next package.

He wuz probably an ATL contractor for Fed-Ex delivering to an Adair Park address. LOL!

Seriously though. I wonder if they'd hook me up with the wrist bracelets if I answered the ring with 7.62x51mm NATO rounds through the door? I mean, he kind of had it coming, no?
I woulda gassed that dude all the way up. Hell naw. And probably tried to swap his Tec out for my Mac before the cops show up. Just something new same result. Cops wouldn't be able to tell. They'd take the ak-15 military grade assault short barreled pistol regardless

I am with you. Plus if I believed they were a threat why would I give up cover and concealment to do a flanking maneuver? Try and explain that to the DA.
My thoughts as well. Not only did he give up any tactical advantage, he also blew any legal defense for after the shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom