• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If anyone is considering thermal, this looks like a nice option in 17

Much prefer thermal options that allow pass through as well as stand alone, but the on-paper specs of the pulsar do not appear bad for the price. Ive used the sig Echo 1 and did not like it at all, but admittedly something was just strange to me about having your LCD exposed exactly like it would be if you mounted your phone on your gun.

Pulsar is definitely one of the better value brands of thermal on the market, but their scopes have always been fairly large and bulky.

This new one looks more streamlined, and it has onboard video recording so it will be going head-to-head with the other onboard option on the market, the ATN Thor HD. There are also some great deals out there now on older Pulsar models.

http://www.guns.com/2016/12/22/pulsar-teases-new-tech-friendly-thermal-riflescope/
Am definitely in the market this spring, still trying to decide between digital NV or thermal

After a lot of research and limited funds I think I am going to purchase the ATN Thor HD 384 4.5 -18X Thermal Scope. I will post my performance review as soon as I get it and test.

They just released a firmware update, and the couple of videos I've seen look good. They have definitely improved the Thor HD since it was first released.

I had an ATN and that thing turned pitch black dark into broad daylight for a good distance. It was awesome. I should have kept it...

After a lot of research and limited funds I think I am going to purchase the ATN Thor HD 384 4.5 -18X Thermal Scope. I will post my performance review as soon as I get it and test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170227-151050.png
    Screenshot_20170227-151050.png
    133.8 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom