• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If certain firearms weren't expensive and hard to come by do you think you'd want one?

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
For example. The Chinese NDM 86 Dragunov which is a 8-12 grand firearm nowadays. I picked one up off the shelf in the 80s and my first thought was "Cheap Chinese piece of shyt." Right before putting it back and buying a 1911.

I understand at best these are 1-1/2 to 3 moa firearms so why do we want one of these more than a AR-10 that can shoot 1/2 moa?

Neat design but that is about it.

My HK MP5N back..
abba.jpg

I feel the same way about anything with Norinco stamped on it. I still remember their really rough M14 rifles and their sub $300.00 1911 pistols from the earliest part of the 90s . There is NOTHING special,or gold plated about anything from Norinco. It's just a demand created by an executive order.

For example. The Chinese NDM 86 Dragunov which is a 8-12 grand firearm nowadays. I picked one up off the shelf in the 80s and my first thought was "Cheap Chinese piece of shyt." Right before putting it back and buying a 1911.

I understand at best these are 1-1/2 to 3 moa firearms so why do we want one of these more than a AR-10 that can shoot 1/2 moa?

Neat design but that is about it.

I'm kinda like you. If something catches my eye right I want it. Don't care if it's cheap or expensive. I don't much want after expensive stuff because it's rare. I do want some rare stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom