• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If certain firearms weren't expensive and hard to come by do you think you'd want one?

I think alleycat nailed most buyers it’s the chase for most to find a great condition firearm for a deal. The other half are the oh my god these are popular now and they don’t make em anymore which translates to prices are going up I better get one before I can’t afford it. I think of the lever guns in pistol calibers Marlin camp carbines and almost every milsurp that was in the barrel at roses lol. I’ve been hoarding pre lock S&W revolvers from the days a model 10 was $300 and you couldn’t give away the pencil barrel. Now I see a trend towards the 39 59 autos and pre lock revolvers are ridiculous . I’m about done with it all though I just chase barrel blanks and bullets now looking for that perfect group the new gun game just ain’t as much fun to me anymore.

De Lisle Carbine!!

1920px-De_Lisle_Rifle.jpg

In the late 90's I owned a H&K P7M8 with like 6 mags. Great gun, super reliable easy to shoot, but,......it was a gun that in my opinion did not carry well. Plus it again in my opinion is a very dedicated mistress. Back then I was swapping guns like socks, for carry at work. The P7M8 requires more from you. JM2CW. My dream gun now is a First generation SAA 7.5 barrel, Ivory grips and original engraving.

There is nothing I own or want that is due to it's price or scarcity.
There are I suppose some things I do not own due to not being able to justify their cost. Price of being a poor I suppose. But I'd still want them even if they were free and everybody had one.

1654195654116.png

Back
Top Bottom