• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

if Glocks are so good ?

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
how come our US military does not use them?
now I know I am going to tick off all the Glock lovers here, but this should be addressed .
The M9 Pistol - Sidearm of American Soldiers
After 20 Years, the M9 Pistol Remains Standard Issue
With its durability and specifications, the M9 pistol remains the standard issue sidearm of the U.S. Army

now I know most police dept,s use glock. BUT that is because they get them cheaper than other brands ( this is a fact ) because they have a budget to go by.
the military uses the best they can get because we pay for it. so why not use Glocks ?

ok let the fights start. :pop2:

how come our US military does not use them?
now I know I am going to tick off all the Glock lovers here, but this should be addressed .
The M9 Pistol - Sidearm of American Soldiers
After 20 Years, the M9 Pistol Remains Standard Issue
With its durability and specifications, the M9 pistol remains the standard issue sidearm of the U.S. Army

now I know most police dept,s use glock. BUT that is because they get them cheaper than other brands ( this is a fact ) because they have a budget to go by.
the military uses the best they can get because we pay for it. so why not use Glocks ?

ok let the fights start. :pop2:

You are real late to this party .... Several other threads on this subject.

they have used them lol. as for why they are used more often largest reason is simply due to the fact that they dont have a manual safety, no grand this gun is sooooo much better than this one! no just a simple safety.

Back
Top Bottom