• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IF I PUT 1 MEMBER ON MY IGNORE LIST

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar has experience with a HiPoint ninja in a kilt.
I WISH he woulda called it a kilt. At least then there would've been some type of cultural excuse. But he straight up called it a skirt and more than one time. Did I mention he had a Florida tag?

IN for way more details....
Okay well BEFORE i got perma banned from the Hi Point Forum for "Enciting Genocide " in a thread about the Muslim Navy Yard Shootings I posted up some of the 50 cal ammo cans we had for sale. But most of those mem ers were in states a long way from here.
One guy from Merrit Island,FL ( I think,) was heading to Tennessee for some kinda pistol match. He stopped in Perry since its right of I75 to get maybe a dozen cans. We met at a warehouse my landlord owns. So the guy gets out of an old ass full size diesel Mercedes and has long brown hair and dangly earrings and like a shark tooth on a gold chain. No big deal he just kinda looked like a wrestler. Until he walked around the car and was wearing a camo skirt and flip flops. Black painted fi ger nails and pi k toenails. I was trying real hard to keep a straight face. I thought MAYBE its a kilt kinda deal. But then my landlord's new Bloodhound ran up to meet the guy. And then he said he was cool with dogs as long as they kept their noses out from under his " SKIRT ". To make matters worse my landlord's wife was there tending to the food and water for "Big Dummy " and witnessed the whole exchange. So sooj as she gets home shes breaking Robby's balls about " What kinda weirdo freaks we were dealing with. "
It was a scene to put it mildly. In all my years of working at car lots ,flipping cars on the side and ODT deals i can assure you i was never more glad to be done with a deal.

Okay well BEFORE i got perma banned from the Hi Point Forum for "Enciting Genocide " in a thread about the Muslim Navy Yard Shootings I posted up some of the 50 cal ammo cans we had for sale. But most of those mem ers were in states a long way from here.
One guy from Merrit Island,FL ( I think,) was heading to Tennessee for some kinda pistol match. He stopped in Perry since its right of I75 to get maybe a dozen cans. We met at a warehouse my landlord owns. So the guy gets out of an old ass full size diesel Mercedes and has long brown hair and dangly earrings and like a shark tooth on a gold chain. No big deal he just kinda looked like a wrestler. Until he walked around the car and was wearing a camo skirt and flip flops. Black painted fi ger nails and pi k toenails. I was trying real hard to keep a straight face. I thought MAYBE its a kilt kinda deal. But then my landlord's new Bloodhound ran up to meet the guy. And then he said he was cool with dogs as long as they kept their noses out from under his " SKIRT ". To make matters worse my landlord's wife was there tending to the food and water for "Big Dummy " and witnessed the whole exchange. So sooj as she gets home shes breaking Robby's balls about " What kinda weirdo freaks we were dealing with. "
It was a scene to put it mildly. In all my years of working at car lots ,flipping cars on the side and ODT deals i can assure you i was never more glad to be done with a deal.
:lol::spit: :pound:

Back
Top Bottom