• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If I were...

WyldeDime

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Pronouns: She-It
267   0
Reaction score
If I were...

Glock, I would release a Ultra compact, single stack 9mm. In line with some of the Kahr or Kel-Tecs.

Ruger, I would immediately release a .308 version of the Mini 14/30. Also, a .17HMR version of the 10/22.

What are some of your ideas you would do if you had say so at one of the big name Gun companies?

Everything from the absurd to the "I can't believe that they are not already doing this".

If I were...

Glock, I would release a Ultra compact, single stack 9mm. In line with some of the Kahr or Kel-Tecs.

Ruger, I would immediately release a .308 version of the Mini 14/30. Also, a .17HMR version of the 10/22.

What are some of your ideas you would do if you had say so at one of the big name Gun companies?

Everything from the absurd to the "I can't believe that they are not already doing this".

glock should also develop a pocket 380 to beat all the others.

glock should also develop a pocket 380 to beat all the others.
They have one it is just not sold in the U.S.

If I was the U.S. Government I would Repeal the Import ban on Heckler and Koch rolling block actions such as the 770.
If I was Kimber I would lower my prices and INCREASE my quality control.
If I was Glock I would make barrels to shoot hardened lead and soft points from the factory
If I was H&K I would sell more rifles to the Civilian market at lower prices than a persons first born child
If I was Century arms I would sell all of my grinders and work on guns with out butchering them
IF I was Ruger I would make the mini series more modular with interchangeable actions/calibers/barrels/ like the AR
IF I was FN I would license my ammunition to multiple companies to make it cheaper and increase profits.
IF I was RIA I would chamber one 1911 in 10 MM because that round is freaking awesome.

If WyldeDime were Glock I'd buy 1...or 2...
If I were XDFan I'd buy a Glock and HAVE good customer service
If I were jjmikolacjik I'd spring for some jacketed bullets ;)
If I were Glock I'd probly sit and look at my perfect self in the mirror all day.

Just kidding...cept the perfect part ;)

If WyldeDime were Glock I'd buy 1...or 2...
If I were XDFan I'd buy a Glock and HAVE good customer service
If I were jjmikolacjik I'd spring for some jacketed bullets ;)
If I were Glock I'd probly sit and look at my perfect self in the mirror all day.

Just kidding...cept the perfect part ;)

lol- good one..

If I were glock I would make an ar-15 and an ak.

If I were keltec I'd chamber the sub 2000 in 357sig.

If I were taurus I'd shut my production line down except for pt1911s and pt 92s

If I were hk I would make an ak and lower my prices!

If I were Hilary clinton I'd take a long walk off a pier.

Back
Top Bottom